Monday 21 June 2021

Pictures, But Not in an Exhibition

 One of the things that I love to do is to take pictures of whatever catches my attention and makes me go, "Ooh. I like that." Mostly plants or shadows or bits of broken light. Maybe a texture that I like, or an insect. Unfortunately I can’t really do insects very well.

I don’t have a working camera, so I am forced to use either this iPad or an old Samsung phone. I can’t really control much, but that’s kind a like life, isn’t it? The iPad and Instagram, for instance, offer all sorts of filters to change the look of your photo. You can crop it, too. But mostly I don’t do either. 

Sometimes I really like the pictures I take, even if I don’t think they’re spectacular or all that well executed. But there’s something about them that pleases me. So I’m going to put a couple of those in this post to share with you, since otherwise they mostly just hang around on this iPad, waiting to be wiped.











2 comments:

Pat said...

Dear Casey I Loved your little Exhibition of photos the last oh my what a web of spiders, as always you delight Love and hugs Pat

Casey Wolf said...

Oh, thank you so much, dear Pat. I’m grateful for your comment and especially for your visiting my little exhibition and enjoying it! Be well on this beautiful summer's day.